Some important News!

Michael Jacob

Begin forwarded message:

From: Waldor Orchids <williamrobinson@...>
Date: March 5, 2019 at 6:15:16 PM EST
To: stargazer7584@...
Subject: Some important News!

March
15th & 16th

Please join us for our annual post flower show sale on 3/15 and 3/16 9 am - 5 pm.

Whether you are looking to enhance your collection or a special gift for a loved one, we will have hundreds of plants from which to choose. Take advantage of the 20% discount and purchase your spring orchid potting supplies. Should you need a large quantity of potting media, please call ahead so that we can have it ready for you.
All the best to you and your family,
Waldor Orchids and the Off Family
      Not valid online or any special list offerings or wholesale account.
Waldor Orchids WILL NOT BE AT AUCTION
Waldor Orchids
10 E. Poplar Ave. Linwood, NJ 08221 609.927.4127