Hi Bob,

As I recall four different options were offered at the October meeting and Ruby Buffet received the most votes. It is not a "Chinese" buffet but has various cuisines. We will have our own private area. Consider giving it a try.

Mike Jacob

Bob and Sherron Davis wrote on 12/3/18 2:49 PM:

Mike,

Sherry and I have always been supportive of our Pinelands Orchid Society and always looked forward to celebrating the Christmas season with the club. We felt that our past celebrations at the Villa Barone restaurant was a wonderful setting where we could gather together in festive surroundings with a speaker and show table. Not to mention a wonderful food selections. I don't know where Marie came up with a Chinese buffet idea, but it appears we did not have a choice in the matter, so we decided we would pass on this one. It appears that we are being swayed by someone's personal food preferences in place of everything else.

Bob & Sherry Davis

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Horn <mdmd409@...>
To: pinelands <pinelands@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Dec 3, 2018 12:54 pm
Subject: Re: [pinelands] Good news

Hi all:  I would like to second Marie’s comments about tomorrow evening.  I hope people realize that the event is not about the food, but about the company.  We have a very nice group of orchid enthusiasts.  This is a way of saying thank you to those who take the time to organize our monthly meetings.  We all contribute to our education and enjoyment of growing a great flower.  It would be nice to see a good turnout of orchid people, whether they choose to eat, snack, or just want to support the group.
Mike Horn