Re: Good news

Mike Horn

Hi all:  I would like to second Marie’s comments about tomorrow evening.  I hope people realize that the event is not about the food, but about the company.  We have a very nice group of orchid enthusiasts.  This is a way of saying thank you to those who take the time to organize our monthly meetings.  We all contribute to our education and enjoyment of growing a great flower.  It would be nice to see a good turnout of orchid people, whether they choose to eat, snack, or just want to support the group.

Mike Horn

From: pinelands@groups.io <pinelands@groups.io> On Behalf Of Marie Hageman via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2018 7:52 AM
To: pinelands@groups.io
Subject: [pinelands] Good news

You can still come and pay Treasurer Mike Horn tomorrow night.

I reserved for a number twice that of last year's attendance to ensure that there would be plenty of room.

So, just show up, even if you haven't made reservation. Please give your money to Treasurer Mike Horn when you arrive.

December’s meeting is the Holiday Party. We will gather in the spacious party room at the Ruby Buffet, 2100 Route 38 Cherry Hill for an all-you-can-eat feast, starting at 6pm.

The price of $20. is all-inclusive of unlimited appetizers, entrees, sides, desserts, and tax, tip, and soft drinks.

For those who want something stronger, it is BYOB and the Total Wine store is right next door.

Guests are welcome for the same low price of $20 each.

We will have a show table if someone can get in touch with Mike Dunigan. He has all the supplies needed and he doesn't answer his emails and his phone is not working. If anyone lives near him, please either remind him to bring them, or just bring the things, yourself- early would be great. I'll be there by 5:30.

Thank you.

See you there, Marie