Don't miss out

Marie Hageman

One holiday down and only a few to go.

Our Holiday Party is coming up quickly.

If you haven't done so, now's the time to get your reservation in to Mike Horn by sending your check today.

Holiday Party (December’s meeting). We will gather in the spacious party room at the Ruby Buffet, 2100 Route 38 (Kaighn Ave) Cherry Hill for an all-you-can-eat feast, starting at 6pm.
Chinese, American, Italian and Japanese food and seafood entries, as well as sushi, vegetarian food, fruits, deserts and ice creams are all offered.
The price of $20. is all-inclusive of unlimited appetizers, entrees, sides, desserts, and tax, tip, and soft drinks.
For those who want something stronger, it is BYOB and the Total Wine store is right next door.
Guests are welcome for the same low price of $20 each.

Mail to:
Pinelands Orchid Society
c/o Mike Horn
107 Lippincott Ave
Riverton, NJ 08077

Happy Holidays to all and I hope to see you there,