Re: Our biggest sale of the year starts now

Bob and Sherron Davis

Thanks, Roseanne, Thanks for the info. I think I am supplied up for the season. I am thinking about the lovely dinners we had at Villa Barronne and will miss that this year. You did so much hard work to make our society special. Hope things are good. Have a great holiday! sherron

-----Original Message-----
From: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
To: pinelands <pinelands@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Nov 21, 2018 2:18 pm
Subject: [pinelands] Our biggest sale of the year starts now

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kelley's Korner Orchid Supplies <info@...>
Date: November 21, 2018 at 10:07:09 AM EST
To: rosnun23@...
Subject: Our biggest sale of the year starts now

STARTS TODAY
OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR
on everything you've been looking for + so much more
We are combining "Black Friday", "Small Business Saturday" and "Cyber Monday" into one giant sale that lasts all weekend long.

PRESENT COUPON CODE THANKYOU2018 & SCORE
AN EXTRA 20% OFF
When completing your purchase from our website simply enter THANKYOU2018 in the Coupon Code field to take advantage of this special sale. The 20% discount will be applied to all eligible items in your shopping cart.

Combine with our "Quantity Discount" for savings on many items up to 40%

This offer is good on any order over $30 and is limited to supplies on hand. (Not valid for some items on our Climate Control page or our hand-crafted Terracotta and Cedar products)

THIS DEAL IS ON FROM NOW THRU MONDAY 11/26/2018
STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
View on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Pinterest
View our videos on YouTube

Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.

Kelley's Korner Orchid Supplies, PO Box 539, Milford, NH 03055-0539
Sent by info@... in collaboration with
Constant Contact