Our biggest sale of the year starts now

Rosanne Nunez

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kelley's Korner Orchid Supplies <info@...>
Date: November 21, 2018 at 10:07:09 AM EST
To: rosnun23@...
Subject: Our biggest sale of the year starts now

STARTS TODAY
OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR
on everything you've been looking for + so much more
We are combining "Black Friday", "Small Business Saturday" and "Cyber Monday" into one giant sale that lasts all weekend long.

PRESENT COUPON CODE THANKYOU2018 & SCORE
AN EXTRA 20% OFF
When completing your purchase from our website simply enter THANKYOU2018 in the Coupon Code field to take advantage of this special sale. The 20% discount will be applied to all eligible items in your shopping cart.

Combine with our "Quantity Discount" for savings on many items up to 40%

This offer is good on any order over $30 and is limited to supplies on hand. (Not valid for some items on our Climate Control page or our hand-crafted Terracotta and Cedar products)

THIS DEAL IS ON FROM NOW THRU MONDAY 11/26/2018

Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.

Kelley's Korner Orchid Supplies, PO Box 539, Milford, NH 03055-0539
Sent by info@... in collaboration with
Constant Contact