From: Bob and Myrna Bookbinder via Groups.Io <bobbooky@...>
To: pinelands@groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [pinelands] Holiday Party!!!!

Hi Marie,
   Sorry, but Myrna and I won't be able to attend the Holiday Party. Enjoy, have a wonderful party.
    Regards,
        Bob and Myrna Bookbinder

On Nov 12, 2018, at 11:59 AM, Marie Hageman via Groups.Io <mdhageman1@...> wrote:

Holiday Party: December’s meeting will be the Holiday Banquet. We will gather in the spacious party room at the Ruby Buffet, 2100 Route 38 (Kaighn Ave) Cherry Hill for an all-you-can-eat feast, on our regular meeting night, Tues, Dec 4th, starting at 6pm.

Chinese, American, Italian and Japanese food and seafood entries, as well as sushi, vegetarian food, fruits, deserts and ice creams are all offered.

The price of $20. is all-inclusive of unlimited appetizers, entrees, sides, desserts, and tax, tip, and soft drinks. For those who want something stronger, it is BYOB and the Total Wine store is right next door.

Guests are welcome for the same low price of $20 each.

If you haven't given your payment to Treasurer Mike Horn at the November meeting, please mail it ASAP to reserve your spot:
Pinelands Orchid Society
c/o Mike Horn
107 Lippincott Ave
Riverton, NJ 08077