From: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
To: pinelands@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 11:46 AM
Subject: [pinelands] Holiday Dinner & Meeting-December 5, 2017 Pinelands Orchid Society

Just a friendly reminder to reply  and email your entrée selection for our upcoming Holiday Meeting & Dinner next Tuesday, December 5th at Villa Barone located in Collingswood, NJ.

Please bring cash or check on Tuesday night.

All the fabulous “bakers” are welcome to bring desserts to share.

If you have sent your email, thank you for your response.

If you plan to bring a guest, please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone