Re: NOV. monthly meeting and DEC. Holiday Banquet notice

Ron Ference

Hi Maria,  Chris and I have a conflict with the meeting tonight and won't be able to attend. We will be attending the December meeting at the Ruby Buffett. Sorry about tonight.
Ron Ference

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 3:00 PM Marie Hageman via Groups.Io <mdhageman1=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Greetings Pinelands Orchid Society members:

The monthly meeting of the Pinelands Orchid Society will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 6th, (Election Day), at Cadbury at Cherry Hill, Oak Room, 2150 Route 38, at 7:30 PM.

Topic:  Successes and Questions- Bring your questions and/or solutions to our round-table discussion. Have an ingenious way to solve a problem? Share it. Have a challenge? Bring it. Someone else may have solved the same thing. We have a wealth of excellent growers in our group. Let’s learn from each other.

News: We have a Facebook page. Thanks to Elishia Dallman for starting it and Michael Jacob for acting as our current web master. Let’s all “Like” it, and “Follow” it, so it gets more exposure. Feel free to post orchid pics and news as well…

*********************
Holiday Party: December’s meeting will be the Holiday Banquet. We will gather in the spacious party room at the Ruby Buffet, 2100 Route 38 (Kaighn Ave) Cherry Hill for an all-you-can-eat feast, starting at 6pm.
Chinese, American, Italian and Japanese food and seafood entries, as well as sushi, vegetarian food, fruits, deserts and ice creams are all offered.
The price of $20. is all-inclusive of unlimited appetizers, entrees, sides, desserts, and tax, tip, and soft drinks.
For those who want something stronger, it is BYOB and the Total Wine store is right next door.
Guests are welcome for the same low price of $20 each.
Please bring your payment to Treasurer Mike Horn at the November meeting to reserve your spot, or mail it to him at:
Pinelands Orchid Society
c/o Mike Horn
107 Lippincott Ave
Riverton, NJ 08077

One more reminder for some- DUES ARE DUE. If you weren’t at the last meeting or didn’t bring them then, please bring your Annual Dues of $20 individual, $25 family, as cash, or a check payable to Pinelands Orchid Society. Dues pay for our coffee/tea/water/paper products from Cadbury, and for our speakers’ fees, and other expenses, etc.

If your last name begins with O-U, please bring a sweet or savory snack to share. (Drinks provided.)

Doors will open to accept Show Table Plants at 7:00 p.m. Remember: Show Table plants, along with their completed Show Table slips, must be on the Show Tables by 7:30 p.m. sharp in order to be eligible for judging!