Re: Trial $1 AOSMembership , this offer ends Sunday...

Mike Horn

Thank you.  I rejoined as a digital member.  We’ll see how it goes.

From: pinelands@groups.io <pinelands@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rosanne Nunez
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 1:32 PM
To: pinelands@groups.io
Subject: [pinelands] Trial $1 AOSMembership , this offer ends Sunday...

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: "American Orchid Society" <theaos@...>
Date: September 28, 2018 at 12:06:22 PM EDT
To: Rosanne Nunez <rosnun23@...>
Subject: Final notice, this ends Sunday...

American Orchid Society

 I'm reaching out real quick because this goes away Sunday...

It's the first time ever that we've offered a way to "TRY" AOS membership.

Considering nearly 1,500 people joined this month for some very good reasons...

I wanted to give you another opportunity to renew before this disappears, here's why:

This month, the HUGE attraction was the publishing of the annual supplement our award-winning Orchids Magazine.

It is an 80-page Cymbidium reference and guide that goes ONLINE MONDAY!

Everyone that has previewed it was BLOWN AWAY with the photos, articles, and the orchid culture and growing advice.

That's just one reason we invite you to join today and get access to view this entire Cymbidium supplement when it goes live on Monday!

EVEN BETTER...

When you join as an annual member today, you'll also get next year's supplement which is expected to be bigger and even more popular.

Plus, you'll receive INSTANT ACCESS to view all the past magazine issues and supplements in the archive today (dating back to the 1930's). That includes the ability to download last year's supplement on Phalaenopsis!

YET, AOS MEMBERSHIP HAS SO MUCH MORE TO OFFER...

Beyond the entire digital archive of the award-winning Orchids magazine and annual supplements including the current issues and dating back to the 1930's, you'll also receive:

* A new orchid webinar every month

* Monthly live and recorded question and answer chats hosted by our orchid experts
(ask any question - you can even email your questions)

* Instant access to over 60 pre-recorded webinars on popular orchid topics

* Email orchid course for beginners with 17 valuable lessons from watering to pest and virus control

* Free and discounted admission to nearly 300 botanical gardens

* Savings on orchid publications, plants, supplies, and more

The value of AOS membership makes joining a very easy decision.

If you have any interest at all in orchids, I encourage you to join today. You'll be part of a growing community of nearly 10,000 AOS members around the world.

If you aren't sure about annual membership...

HERE'S YOUR LAST CHANCE TO "TRY" AOS MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP

For the FIRST TIME EVER (and only for 2 more days), new and past members can "TRY" monthly membership for just $1.

This GOES AWAY SUNDAY, so please be sure to join today.

If you aren't ready to make an annual commitment yet, or want to pay for membership in small monthly installments, or just want to experience what the AOS has to offer before upgrading to annual membership...this is your chance.

The moment you join, you'll have INSTANT ACCESS to the latest issue of Orchid Magazine and the new Cymbidum supplement (when it's released on Monday), the digital magazine archive, recorded webinars, discounts on plants and supplies, and so much more.

If you decide to stick with us, monthly membership is just $5.95 per month, or you can upgrade to an annual membership to lock in savings and gain additional benefits.

We would be thrilled to have you as a member, and I know you will love AOS membership!

See full details and join today.

If you have any questions or need help joining, please contact our office at 305-740-2010 or reply to this email for assistance.

Best wishes,

William Bodei
Membership Committee Chair
American Orchid Society

p.s. The $1 Trial Membership will be ending on Sunday, September 30, 2018. Please join today to ensure you don't miss out.

MAILING ADDRESS: American Orchid Society | PO Box 565477 | Miami, FL 33256-5477

VISITS: American Orchid Society | 10901 Old Cutler Road | Coral Gables, FL 33156
Telephone: 305-740-2010 | FAX: 305-747-7154

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
American Orchid Society, PO Box 565477, Miami, FL 33256-5477