Topics

FW: [Groups.io] Re: RE: [petersoncuttter] Subscriber was removed for marking a message as spam #priority

Jeff Stander

Hi,

Uwe Rumohr has been getting his emails bounced from groups.io as spam.  I wrote their tech support and here is the answer.

Mark Fletcher (Groups.io)

Jul 1, 2020, 9:40 PM MST

Hello,

Please have your member go into his spam folder and mark any messages from us as not spam. That trains the spam filter to stop doing this, which also helps prevent this from happening to others as well.

Thanks,
Mark

--
We have a new Help Center, please check it out: https://groups.io/helpcenter

Jeff Stander

Jun 30, 2020, 10:25 PM MST

My user keeps getting this message. Can we whitelist him?

Jeff Stander

owner