Re: KP 44 St Sabray in Maryland #refrigeration

Josh Schein

Hey Guys, go check out our 1977 KP44 “Luna” in St Petersburg, FL. She’s for sale and outfitted with new standing rigging, new batteries, watermaker, rebedded chainplates and sail tracks, hf radio, new cutlass bearing, rebuilt max prop, autopilot with wireless remote, Garmin18HD radar, updated wiring, wireless mutiplexor for using your computer to tap into the ship’s systems, rebuilt fwd head, hot water, cool blue refrigeration... She’s a beautiful boat. We need to part ways with her, sadly, because we don’t have the time properly take care of her. The Kids are monopolizing our time. -they’re for sale too.
Thanks!
Josh
KP 44
SV Luna