Re: Cabin top to deck joint #cabin

peterhartman1

Here is a small representative sample of what I am finding. The gaps in the cabin to deck joint are inconsistent. There are other small areas that look like there has been repairs. There are definitely different colored substances around the cabin top joint in different areas as well as different fasteners. I have not noticed any soft spots in the deck or cabin top and luckily none of the deck screw holes removed have any signs of moisture. I am drilling these out and filling with epoxy. I will get more pictures of the cabin top screws a little later.

Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg
Image.jpeg

Join petersoncuttter@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.