Re: Person Hull Lists

S/V DON'T PANiC

@Adrien
The vessel is flagged/registered in France, that 641953 number might be the French Registry number, not USCG, even though it will show on the USCG documentation paperwork. I searched the USCG site and 641953 is shown as an alternate number.
If the you are sure about the 0381 part of the number then your number will fall into the JKY44289 to JKY44292 range, leaning toward the 291-292 numbers. The 2332 number doesn't fit the known number pattern, there is an extra digit. Right now I would guess you are #292, but you may look into the French vessel registry using 641953 to see if there is any information there.
--
Jason
KP46 DON'T PANiC

Join petersoncuttter@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.