Petaluke is for Sonoma County, CA fans and players of the Jumping Flea. Get information on regular meetings for jams, workshops, and performers in the area. Share charts.No musical genre is preferred--we love it all, whether rock, pop, jazz, swing, Hawaiian, folk, world, etc. All skill levels welcome. We also invite guitars or stand-up bass to drop in and play along. We range from teenagers to people with 50 years of experience!
With some exceptions, we meet 1-3 pm on the first and third Mondays of the month at Leisure Lake's clubhouse. It is off Stony Point Road, across from the KOA, Denman Rd. Take the first street, Denman. Take the first right into the mobile park, making the next left on Club Circle. At the end, the visitor parking is on the left, with a few spaces in front on the clubhouse. Do not park anywhere else. There are handicapped spaces in front of the building.
We have evening jams on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday from 7-9 at a private house. These are announced in messages once you become a member.
Members select a theme and songs, which are posted on our Files page. Join the group to keep informed of these other meetings and events. Reminders are emailed.
We also perform at nonprofit events and sponsor workshops, such as the Walk for Alzheimer's and Cycling fundraising rides.
- 217 Members
- 2,117 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.