Coverage needed of Upper Wunderlich Park for the Palo Alto CBC

maliadances

Hi Birders,

The Palo Alto CBC is Monday December 16th.  I coordinate Region 7 which is a part of the count circle that  extends into San Mateo County. I am looking for someone or a party of birders to survey the Upper Wunderlich County Park area. It is a lovely  invigorating walk in the woods,  and typically has low hiker volume,  so can provide some refreshing solitude during this often-times hectic  season,  what with the  holidays and all.  If anyone is interested covering this area for the Palo Alto CBC, please let me know and I can give you all the details.

Cheers!
Malia DeFelice
Region 7 coordinator
Palo Alto Christmas Bird Count