Test

Vk3jed

Just demonstrating the the gateway to the pedal radio list.
--- Synchronet 3.17c-Linux ListGate 1.4
* Freeway BBS - Bendigo, VIC, Australia - telnet://freeway.apana.org.au

Yep, the message I posted from the BBS during the Zoom meeting came
through, as shown below. :)

--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

Yep, got the email notification and saw it here.

Another potential show and tell when we get a place in which to do it.

Trevor Ryan - VK3MEE

All good here to Tony.