Topics

Ride: Sat, January 5, 2019.

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

Kevin and Lloyd leaving Axedale around 8.30am, joined by Graeme at Mayfair Park around 9.40am, arrive Lake Weeroona around 10am, joined by Trevor for a coffee, then head to Epsom, then Wellsford Forest to Rifle Butts and heading for home.

Would be interested in having more join us.

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

A good ride yesterday - despite the rain. It was 55km for Lloyd and Kevin. Robert, VK3BSZ, joined us from Lake Weeroona to Howard Street, Epsom. Four of us, at least, got wet and I really need to make some mudguards. One doesn't often get a chance to ride in the wet but my arms are right in the firing line from the tyres. The back wheel also needs a guard to stop wet sand and other muck from being thrown forward onto parts not designed for the catching of such stuff.