Topics

Ride: Nov 23. Bendigo to Elmore and Return

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

Subject to weather, we are planning a ride, Starting from Lake Weeroona around 9.30am, to Elmore (about 45km), lunch at the Bakery, and return. Route will be: Bendigo Creek Trail to Epsom, Midland Hwy to Huntly, Old Murray Road to Elmore. A mainly flat ride.

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

Well, the wet weather has put an end to the Elmore ride for tomorrow. There are two places that would be expected to be under water and the surface of the old road may also be a bit muddy in places.

Shall we look at it for next week?

Graeme Knight - VK3GRK

Yes that will be fine. I forgot about those sections along the track, but they would certainly be full of water!