Topics

New file uploaded to pedalradio@groups.io

pedalradio@groups.io Notification <pedalradio+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pedalradio@groups.io group.

File: vk3ckc_flasher_V1.01.ino

Uploaded By: Kevin Crockett

This is a bare bones Arduino file that will flash a WS2812 LED strip with and amber colour. Can be used for indicators. These LEDs are too bright to look directly into for any length of time. Of course, you can customise it to use as a flashing tail light or flashing front lights if you wish.

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/pedalradio/files/vk3ckc_flasher_V1.01.ino

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

pedalradio@groups.io Notification <pedalradio+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pedalradio@groups.io group.

File: vk3ckc_flasher_V1.02.ino

Uploaded By: Kevin Crockett

This one flashes 2 individual 8-LED WS2812 LED strips, one all Red, the other all Amber, at two different on/off timing sequences. V1.03 is still to come once I work it out.

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/pedalradio/files/vk3ckc_flasher_V1.02.ino

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

pedalradio@groups.io Notification <pedalradio+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pedalradio@groups.io group.

File: vk3ckc_flasher_V1.03.ino

Uploaded By: Kevin Crockett

A third file in the series towards what I want. This one independently flashes 3 x 8-LED RGB WS2812 LED strips. The Red (reduced in intensity) and Amber from V1.02 are still there, with some timing changes, and there has been an additional strip flashing White. I now need to attach a switch to the Red controller to select between High/Low intensity (Tail/Brake) and another switch to the White one for On/Off and remove its flashing operation. Ah, the sweet smell of success.

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/pedalradio/files/vk3ckc_flasher_V1.03.ino

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team