Topics

Bicycle Network Bendigo Visit Feb 26.

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

A few members of Bicycle Network (https://www.bicyclenetwork.com.au/) will be arriving at Bendigo Railway Station at 10.15am.. From the station they will ride the Back Creek Bike Trail to Lake Weeroona for coffee before getting onto the O'Keefe Rail Trail and to Axedale Tavern for lunch, then return to catch train home.

I plan to ride in, meet them at the station and accompany them and riders from Friends of the Bendigo-Kilmore Rail Trail for lunch at the Axedale Tavern. I won't be doing another 42km back to Bendigo and home though. Trevor also intends to be part of the ride. Anyone else?
--
Kevin Crockett
VK3CKC