The electronics and radio side has received quite a bit of live testing on my Warrior trike and there will also be a few changes there. So, stay tuned and there will be some updates in a little while.
--
Kevin Crockett
VK3CKC
Axedale, Victoria

Paul Stampton VK3IH / G3ZDR <paulstampton@...>

I have been out on my Bacchetta Corsa most days interspersed with riding my Wayne Kotzur LWB recumbent. No trike here now but have ordered a new ,bent from America.

Paul VK3IH

On 2020-06-20 11:04, Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC wrote:
There hasn't been a great deal of activity on here for quite a while
and I was considering closing it. However there is some interest so I
won't.
I have been busy working on the eLecTricks trike and was posting
appropriate build information on the
https://www.atomiczombie.com/forum/threads/vk3ckcs-electricks-trike-design-and-build.21/page-8
Forum. Recent postings have also been a little slow since Impediment
19 created the lockdown. I have also recently been investigating a
different build and will decide very shortly.
The electronics and radio side has received quite a bit of live
testing on my Warrior trike and there will also be a few changes
there. So, stay tuned and there will be some updates in a little
while.
--
Kevin Crockett
VK3CKC