Topics

Weekly Meeting

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

To all members of this Group:

I am proposing a weekly, physical PedalRadio gathering at the Bendigo Amateur Radio and Electronics Club headquarters at the old Longlea State School, Longlea Lane, Longlea. This location is easily accessed from Bendigo via the McIvor Highway or, better still, the O'Keefe Rail Trail.

For those of you who would be interested in attending, what day or part of that day would be most desireable - morning, afternoon, weekday or weekend? Wednesday morning is not available. I am open to all suggestions. Weekend would probably be more attractive for many due to work commitments, etc.

Any thoughts?
Kevin Crockett
VK3CKC
Axedale, Victoria

Monica Crockett - VK3FMON

Hi Kevin,

My thoughts would be a Tuesday morning, then if needed would be able to run into the afternoon if required. I think that weekends  people have more commitments with families. Also would tie us up for going away.

Monica.
VK3FMON