Topics

Bicycle Network To Visit Bendigo

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

Bicycle Network, the Victorian advocacy for better cycling infrastructure, plan to visit Bendigo on June 14 and June 15 in their endeavours to raise their profile in support of Bendigo cycle users. Specific details of their activities have not been finalised as yet but plans are afoot to include Friends of the Bendigo-Kilmore Rail Trail, Bike Bendigo, and active members of the pedal radio group. I know that they plan to ride some bike trails and interview users.

Details will be posted as they become available.
--
Kevin Crockett
VK3CKC

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

I don't have any update details for the Bicycle Network visit to Bendigo. Nothing else has appeared and they don't seem to have followed up on requests for more information on their planned activities so that locals can join in. Strange!

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

Bicycle Network has postponed their visit to Bendigo out of consideration for the Keating family and friends re the recent Kangaroo Flat fatality.