Re: Front Mudguards - Plans or designs for recumbents

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

I suddenly remembered that I had planned to make PVC mudguards. Similar to defective windscreen wipers, they only show as a problem when it rains.

My plan was to slice a PVC tube lengthwise, kerf one half, bend it around the wheel using a hot air gun, let it set, fill in the kerf slots with "bog" or similar, sand, paint, and attach over the wheels to suit. I still have to do it and should do it sooner rather than later. Watch this space. Might get started this afternoon.

Join pedalradio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.