Re: #electric #electric

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

Graeme and I saw that Trisled in February this year at the electric vehicle expo at Fisherman's Bend, Melbourne. I would hate to guess at the price of the LTrike - 4-wheel drive and electric and probably illegal on our roads due to the power requirements. I noted that a wheel was lifted off the ground in various places as well.

I think, if money was no object and I wanted to do that sort of thing, I would prefer a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1SgmD-v10c. All electric Swincar and looks like it would go almost anywhere. Now, how to make a pedaled variety?

Join pedalradio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.