Re: Test

Lloyd Charter - VK2KNS

Maybe you need a bigger antenna .Vk5dj has a program on line.

Cheers.

From: pedalradio@groups.io [mailto:pedalradio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC
Sent: Friday, 27 March 2020 7:09 AM
To: pedalradio@groups.io; vk_pedalradio@...
Subject: Re: [pedalradio] Test

Same here with ATV but the reverse – no transmitter and unable to receive it.

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC
Amateur Radio, a social media alternative.
Much more than just talking.

Axedale and Railway History
http://axerail.coffeecup.com

Pedal Radio: Amateur Radio on pedalled vehicles.
https://groups.io/g/pedalradio/