From: Vk3jed
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 8:28 PM
To: Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC
Subject: Re: SPAM: Re: [pedalradio] Test

-=> On 03-25-20 20:31, Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC wrote to Tony Langdon <=-

KCV> Yep, got the email notification and saw it here.

Cool, it's quite a versatile system, a nice blend of 1980s and modern
technology. :)

KCV> Another potential show and tell when we get a place in which to do it.

Yep.  Pity I'm not able to get a signal into the ATV repeater. :/

.... Taglines are irrelevant. You will be assimilated into the Blue Wave.
--- MultiMail/Win v0.51
--- Synchronet 3.17c-Linux ListGate 1.4
*  Freeway BBS - Bendigo, VIC, Australia - telnet://freeway.apana.org.au

https://www.avg.com

--
Kevin Crockett
VK3CKC