Elmore Ride #chat

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

A new chat has been created:

My trike is now back in operation with a few modifications, the weather is not as wet as it was, and it is now time to plan the Elmore trip.

Heath cannot do Thursdays and Robert (not subscribed yet) cannot do weekdays. That basically leaves weekends for the largest group of riders. This Saturday looks like it might be doable, not too hot, although there may be a 20kmH headwind for the return. I would suggest an early start, say no later than 9am from Bendigo. What say anyone interested in this somewhat delayed ride?

View/Join This Chat

--
Kevin Crockett
VK3CKC