Re: Bike Bendigo Community Ride Sunday 11th August

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

Details from Bike Bendigo:

Join us for a Bike Bendigo Community Bike Ride this Sunday!

A smooth ride away from traffic along the fabulous Bendigo Creek Trail - for riders of all abilities, at your own pace.

Our August ride is on Sunday the 11th - what better way experience nature in a supported environment? It's an 8 km ride (one way) from Golden Square through to Crusoe Reservoir in Kangaroo Flat.

Starting at 10 am (sharp) at the start of the creek trail near the main road underpass near 640 Hargreaves Street, the ride is mostly gentle heading up Bendigo Creek, before doing a circuit of the wonderful Crusoe Reservoir and returning to the start.

The whole ride is away from traffic apart from some road crossings.

Shorter Options - if you wish to shorten the ride you can:
- wait for our group along the trail somewhere and join us as we ride past for as long as you please; and/or
- accompany us as far as either Cooinda Park (2.7 kms one way) or the Gurri Wanyarra Wellbeing Centre (3.5 kms one way) and turn around and take yourself back.

Join pedalradio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.