sticky Re: Planned Ride

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

Sunday, July 14, Bike Bendigo Community Ride

Officially starts in the McIvor Park Estate, Junortoun: at the playground on Inverness Drive, and finishes at the Strath Football Netball Club. I will be riding the O'Keefe trail to near where it crosses the McIvor Hwy, Junortoun, to meet up with anyone who wants venture ou from Bendigo on the Trail, planning to leave the Trail at McIvor Hwy about 9.40am to go to the playground at Inverness Street. I will be Tail End Charlie for this ride. We can go for a coffee at the Strath shopping centre after leaving the Football Netball Club.

Join pedalradio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.