sticky Re: Electronic Accessories

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

I have uploaded an image of the free Ulysse Speedo app to the VK3CKC - Trikes photo album. This app has many features that do not require an Internet connection. Speed display is provided by GPS. I have used it off and on for a number of years. The paid version that I now have is only a couple of dollars from memory. I intend to have it displayed on a 10.1" tablet under testing on my Warrior. The tablet will also be used to control my video camera.

A really nice feature is the ability to launch any app from within the display once it is set up. Well worth a look.

Join pedalradio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.