Weekly Meeting

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

To all members of this Group:

I am proposing a weekly, physical PedalRadio gathering at the Bendigo Amateur Radio and Electronics Club headquarters at the old Longlea State School, Longlea Lane, Longlea. This location is easily accessed from Bendigo via the McIvor Highway or, better still, the O'Keefe Rail Trail.

For those of you who would be interested in attending, what day or part of that day would be most desireable - morning, afternoon, weekday or weekend? Wednesday morning is not available. I am open to all suggestions. Weekend would probably be more attractive for many due to work commitments, etc.

Any thoughts?
Kevin Crockett
VK3CKC
Axedale, Victoria