Re: New Technology

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

Success! I made up a very rough bracket to hold the gear change slider firmly in position to see how it worked without being able to move other than as it should. Changing was feather light and positive. The rig is not good enough for photographs as yet.

Normal derailleur levers will not be suitable as it requires a push/pull arrangement. I also think that the required cable movement will probably be more than a standard control may provide. I think I will be making up a single lever - forward to slow down and rearward to speed up. Shouldn't be too difficult but will have to wait until later.

Join pedalradio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.