Re: New Technology

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

Got my rough version of the Hilgo gear mech started today. Didn't get it finished but got a 7-speed mid-drive set up on a bracket and the gear change idler wheel on a bracket and fastened to the drawer slide. Only have to make up a tensioner and remove the bottom bracket/front boom from the trike I am building, mount them on the side of the work bench, make up a chain, and see what happens. Changes will be made by hand moving the slider. An hour or so tomorrow afternoon should see an adequate test.

Join pedalradio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.