Electric Conversion for Trikes and Bikes

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

A thread for discussion electric conversion items.

For the record, my Warrior trike is fitted with a legal 250W, Bafang BBS01 conversion kit with 15AH battery. Remove existing bottom bracket items and discard everything but the pedals. Fit the conversion kit and battery and away you go. I will have specific photos after this week is over.

Australian rules before requiring motorcycle registration, and all that that implies, are:

Not able to propel bike over 6kmh without pedaling,
Assist must cut out at 25kmh, and
Ouput power limited to 250W.

Join pedalradio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.