Great Cycle Challenge - RIDING TO FIGHT KIDS' CANCER

Graeme Knight - VK3GRK

Hi Pedal Radio Group,

I have entered a team in the Great Cycle Challenge to fight kids' cancer!

Our team is called BAREC Pedal Radio Group and I am inviting you to join us to ride throughout October.

How does Great Cycle Challenge work? You set yourself a ride target and pedal it down over the month, logging your kilometres via a free app which is linked to your personal rider page.

It's a great excuse to get on your bike!

And it's all for a great cause, to fight kids' cancer.

To join our team, check out our team page below:

https://greatcyclechallenge.com.au/Teams/BARECPedalRadioGroup/h

I hope you can join BAREC Pedal Radio Group and pedal with us this October to end childhood cancer.

Have a great day!

Graeme.

VK3GRK.

Join pedalradio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.