Re: Remote Control #remote

Andrew Excell

It's amazing what smartphone tech is capable off. I'd be keen to check it out. Building a short wave supereganerative (rx only) circuit, a SDR, a pair of amps, pre-amp, the parts to finish the parabolic antenna have arrived so that will be completed soon ( need f uhf to f uhf Conn's to finish, jaycar tomorrow) plus other stuff as always. Studying is going well, so hopefully soon I'll be licensed and on air soon, plus able to build tx/RX circuits too. Car has a new battery so I'm mobile again. So I'll see you at the club and on rides if you're there. Keep up the good work and research, I appreciate hearing about achievements and advancements not only the broader smet community has to offer but more pertinently what members of our club have acheived and tried. Cheers Kevin ta

Join pedalradio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.