Re: Remote Control #remote

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

I downloaded a heap of YouTube remoting videos, viewed them, and decided to install PocketRxTx on my phone. It and the videos looked impressing so, after downloading the User Manual, I then decided to upgrade to the Pro version for $5.00 odd. This allowed me to control a couple of Web SDRs without doing much more than opening the app and setting a couple of things. I tried a couple in Canada and the app creator's SDR in Hungary(?). Worked a treat. The manual says that there is nothing really different with controlling your own transceiver and this is next on the list when I get some time.

It seems like an easy, painless, and cheap way to go.

Join pedalradio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.