Re: Front Mudguards - Plans or designs for recumbents

Kevin Crockett - VK3CKC

Before anyone gets too carried away with making mudguards, it may pay to consider the bogging process.

My single mudguard was left sitting on a bench awaiting time to progress it further. Unfortunately, I knocked it off and it fell on the ground. Many of the bogged kerfs cracked with the bog and the PVC separating. Maybe PVC is something that PlastiBond doesn't like? I have used it for filling welded steel to make it look better where the angle grinder wouldn't fit and it is OK.

Join pedalradio@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.