Pedal Radio firstname.lastname@example.orgA Public Access, non-Club-affiliated Group, for the purpose of promoting and coordinating social activity and exercise via cycling and amateur radio with the use of bicycles, tricycles, velomobiles, etc., with emphasis on augmenting the experience by incorporating amateur radio activities and equipment for those so inclined. Members do not have to be licensed amateur radio operators to belong to the Group or to participate in its activities. Amateur transmitter use must be licensed and we can help you with preparing for that as well.
The Group, through its Members, will provide hints, tips, and experiences in trike building and ways and means of providing more public exposure and promotion for these activities.
- 25 Members
- 83 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.