You have been unsubscribed from pdxshelterforum@groups.io

Gloria Halper <losninos6@...>

I mistakenly unsubscribed a few minutes ago. How to get back on? thank you, 
gloria halper

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 11:34 AM pdxshelterforum@groups.io <pdxshelterforum@groups.io> wrote:
Hello,

You have been unsubscribed from pdxshelterforum@groups.io. You will receive no more emails from that group. If this was a mistake, you can resume your subscription within the next 7 days by clicking the following link:

Resume Subscription

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Tim McCormick

I just sent an invitation to rejoin, Gloria. 
For everyone, fyi, you can always ask to join or rejoin on site at https://pdxshelterforum.org, or direct others there, or contact me.

Also, it looks like you can rejoin automatically for 7 days by clicking on link "Resume Subscription" link in email you get confirming  unsubscription.

Note also that if you want fewer or no emails, you can also click Unsubscribe and change setting to get at most one email (a digest of any posts) per day, or to read only on web site. This is quite understandable, and in fact on other projects I'm considering making that the former the default setting for email groups.
thanks for everyone's contributions & open listening! 
Tim 
[moderator]

--
Tim McCormick
Housing Alternatives Network
+1 503.334.1894. Zoom personal room.
Director Oregon Cooperative Housing Network, Editor at HousingWiki,
Organizer at Village Collaborative

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 12:42 PM Gloria Halper <losninos6@...> wrote:
I mistakenly unsubscribed a few minutes ago. How to get back on? thank you, 
gloria halper

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 11:34 AM pdxshelterforum@groups.io <pdxshelterforum@groups.io> wrote:
Hello,

You have been unsubscribed from pdxshelterforum@groups.io. You will receive no more emails from that group. If this was a mistake, you can resume your subscription within the next 7 days by clicking the following link:

Resume Subscription

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

--
--
Tim McCormick
Housing Alternatives Network
+1 503.334.1894. Zoom personal room.
Director Oregon Cooperative Housing Network, Editor at HousingWiki,
Organizer at Village Collaborative