VanWa is seeking campsite proposals

Jason Renaud

Vancouver is seeking proposals from qualified firms/individuals for develop & implement a supportive campsite & safe park programs to be utilized as alternative shelter for individuals living unsheltered or in vehicles, RVs, campers/trailers.

https://cityofvancouver.bonfirehub.com/opportunities/48736

For those interested - VanWa has had some misstarts in addressing homelessness in the past couple of years but seemed to have learned from those, and have a SMIDGEN of the bureaucracy of MultCo/PDX, same money, and smart direct contact staff.

Adam kravitz

Hi
We went back and forth with the last timeline of this RFP. Trying to decide if we had capacity. Then at the last minute we went for it, but got the date wrong and submitted it a few hours late. Thankfully this has been extended . I am going to send you what we put together right now. If you would like to critique or suggest anything let us know. We would value your insight.

--
Thank you!

Adam Kravitz AAC CPC
AMCI Adult Mobile Crisis Intervention/CSNW/Sea-Mar
OutsidersInn  Executive Director St Paul's shelter
Email: outsidersinnorg@gmail.com         Homelessadvocate66@...
Web:   www.outsidersinn.org               (360) 830-6647