RFP for Housing/Family Reunification

Mariah Lynch

Hey all,

I came across this contracting opportunity with the Corporation for Supportive Housing (CSH) to support the HUD. It's specifically related to family unification. Maybe someone in the housing domain could team up with a nonprofit like CASA Oregon to provide advisory services / technical assistance.

Even if that's not of interest, keep an eye on CSH's subcontracting opportunity page if you're not already.

(BTW, I quietly joined this email group a month-ish ago. Love the work that you're doing! I'm more active in the transportation space, but there are obviously synchronicities there. 😊)

Have a great week,

Mariah Lynch
Project Manager, Castle Rock ITS
Research Committee, Getting There Together Coalition