Opinions he on National Alliance to End Homelessness

Andrew Olshin

I’m downtown at 4th and Everett.  I’m watching the Central City concern / Downtown Clean and Safe street cleanup team.   And I’m wondering if Proud Ground isn’t the more direct route to getting folks off the streets.  Isn’t the contract for Clean and Safe up for grabs?  Open? Willing?

Thanks,
Andy Olshin

On Jun 7, 2021, at 10:35 AM, Donna Cohen <dcohen@...> wrote:

This webinar from the National Alliance to End Homelessness, transcript and, especially, the SLIDES from the speaker from the Center for Budget and Policy Priorities are very good.

Slides also suggest specific advocacy steps.

https://endhomelessness.org/resource/homeless-policy-in-the-recovery-plans-webinar/

Donna

Donna L Cohen, MLIS, MEd

Portland, Oregon

503-737-1425

dcohen@...

Civics for Adults – and Others – Workshops: To Enhance Civic Knowledge and Inspire Political Engagement

Webpage www.civicthinker.info

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Civics-for-Adults-1490728887922036/

“My philosophy is very simple. When you see something that is not fair, not right, not just – stand up, say something, speak up!” Rep. John Lewis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6lzPpqc2WY