[NOW!] today Tues 3-5pm, tune in to AHFE Safety Off the Streets workgroup mtg

Tim McCormick

Reminder: AHFE Safety Off the Streets meeting starting 3pm

Google Meet meeting link:  meet.google.com/svq-vkja-ykr.
Phone: 1 484-424-4823  (PIN: 661 453 175#)

Agenda for May 18, 2021:

  • 15 min 1. Welcome & Introductions - All
  • 30 min 2. Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Proposed Budget Overview - Adam Brown
  • 30 min 3. Program Spotlight: Trash for Peace, Ground Score Association - Trash for Peace Staff
  • 30 min 4. Shelter to Housing Continuum Project Overview Eric Engstrom
  • 15 min 5. General Updates & Announcements - All