Homelessness is Solvable - Built for Zero Founder Rosanne Haggerty Metro Presentation

Keith Wilson

PDX Shelter Forum,

I hope this email finds you well.

I would like to personally invite you to this very important presentation on Built for Zero. It will be short and to the point.

This is the third in a series of four presentations around Built for Zero that Shelter Now has set up to support the Supportive Housing Services measure. The fourth will be in August and the include JOHS B4Z implementation team and their counterparts in the quad county. It will be set it up after the 28-phase implementation plan is complete.

There is a lot of confusion in the region on Built for Zero and Rosanne will help explain why she created it and how communities, in some cases, have ended homelessness with her program.

Thanks for all that all of you do to support our community.

Titan001

Keith Wilson

President & CEO

( 503-652-0010 ext. 107

( 503-849-0713

* keithwilson@...

: www.titanfs.com

Gaining Speed – The most extensive overnight delivery network in the NW

Bellingham | Bend | Eugene | Medford | Portland | Seattle | Spokane | Tri-Cities

Barb Rainish

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the invite. I am one of those who is quite interested in this program. I also hope you can include me in August.

Are the first two info meetings recorded and available ??

Thank you for all your hard work.
Barb.

Barb. Rainish, M.S., P.S.S.
Freelance Advocate
whatisright88@...

"I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will." ―Charlotte Brontë

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022, 3:16 PM Keith Wilson <keithwilson@...> wrote:

[...]

Stanley Penkin

Hi Keith,

I would have loved to attend but will be on the east coast till the end of the month.

Thanks for sharing. Hope all is well.

Stan

Sent from my iphone

On Jun 13, 2022, at 3:16 PM, Keith Wilson <keithwilson@...> wrote:

[...]

Andy Harris <andyharrismd4@...>

Keith,
I would be very interested in viewing the first two presentations if they are available. Also please include me in announcements for the August presentation. Thanks.
Andy Harris

On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 3:16 PM Keith Wilson <keithwilson@...> wrote:

[...]

Andy and PDX Shelter Forum Community,

Here is the previous Built for Zero meeting. It features Commissioner Ryan and Angie Walker. Angie leads Rockford Illinois’ Built for Zero program and manages their county’s homeless services programs. Rockford, when I visited in October 2019, had only one unsheltered soul living under a bridge and Angie was working to provide that person shelter. In 2015, she had 700.

Built for Zero 2nd Discussion Recording

Start Time: Mar 3, 2022 11:32 AM
Meeting Recording:
https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/ZkeBOfYvpMTl3q48AYGwVejD_8j6qA_bpWVAZKMBFGmdCIB0nIZs90Y6hS8IR86r.I7AvROPyKLlSs-eG