Topics

Friday Feb 26th, 12-1pm at City Club: Metro "State of the Region" w/Lynn Peterson

Tim McCormick

You can and please do send question beforehand to: questions@... or via Twitter @PDXCityClub (in a way better, because public and potentially seen by far more people, may be and in my experience often are retweeted by City Club, and the event hosts are more accountable to whether they voice the questions).

Metro is the ultimate overseer of the Metro Supporting Housing Services tax measure passed last year, likely to be the dominant source of homelessness-related funding in this region in the next ten years.

RSVP / more info / see live link:
https://mailchi.mp/pdxcityclub/stateofregion.

PDX-City-Club_State-of-the-Possible_banner.jpg

State of the Region

Friday, February 26 – 12-1 p.m.

In 2020, Metro put forward bold proposals for regional approaches to houselessness and transportation. Voters approved the former and rejected the latter, so what does this tell us about the future of our region? Can Metro help us emerge stronger after COVID-19?

Join us to hear from Metro President Lynn Peterson. She'll give a presentation on Metro's role in our region's recovery and then participate in a conversation with Katrina Holland, the Executive Director of JOIN and a co-founder of Reimagine Oregon.

You can submit questions for President Peterson by emailing questions@... or via Twitter @PDXCityClub.