Beacon Village call for volunteers

jes.maran@...

Come help build Beacon Village at Bridgeport UCC! Calling all volunteers to spend a few hours build this alternative shelter village.

Beacon Village in partnership with Bridgeport United Church of Christ is building our first alternative shelter community with homes for up to fifteen residents in ten heated, powered, secure, hard-walled shelters, featuring a handmade shower & laundry trailer and open-air community living space.

Over the next month, we are requesting community support for our builder, Cascadia Clusters, as we build platforms and make other site improvements.

Choose a date/time-RSVP here!-Bring your enthusiasm and ANY level of skill! Visit beaconvillagepdx.org to learn more.

Thank you and kind regards,

Jes Maran
Beacon Village Board