Bamboo anyone?

Jan Kahn

Hi All,
Not sure if this is the best place to post something like this but I'm trying to find a community project that could use my stash of bamboo. Garden? Natural building? I can bundle and deliver - and maybe even help build on volunteer project, if desired.
I have been harvesting fallen stalks on the hillside behind a Washington Park home I caretake. Anyone interested, please text or email for more info.

Jan
503-957-4189

“Look closely at the present you are constructing: it should look like the future you are dreaming.” -Alice Walker